Monday, July 25, 2011

Amazon Studio Writer Contest Tips

There is the great writer contest at Amazon Studio on line at studios.amazon. Two writer will win cash prizes monthly and get a 18 month development deal. Wow, easy. Cost, free.
All you do is enter.
1. go to the site http://studios.amazon.com/projects/5683
This is my project "Here Comes The Bride!" a screwball romantic comedy as a sample.
2. create and account at studios.amazon
3. click Getting Started: writers
4. click Upload work
5. click script under "What are you submitting?"
6. click Original screenplay or revision
7. click save and continue
8. write out the Premise, summary and all details
9. save and continue
10. Upload your script from by browsing a rich text document from your computer to enter
11. add fine details like your name and photo

Good luck.
I'd love your feed back on my comedy if you're a fan of screwball comedies.
http://studios.amazon.com/projects/5683

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At April 2, 2012 at 8:32 AM , Blogger vguill1 said...

So when you say tell Jim I sent you. I would be allowed to say that even though you dont know who I am?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home