Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Film Festival Contest

Check out the hottest new dating show "Recipe For Love" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi475BKcUyo&feature=g-upl&context=G2de3d05AUAAAAAAAAAA
Recipe For Love is a comedy for lovers. Things heat up in the kitchen as the girls use underhanded culinary methods to win the bachelors heart. The sexy bachelor has to pick the girls on how they cook and not how they look.
Can cooking win a mans heart? Let me know which recipe is your favorite and which girl should win. If you like cooking shows like "Bitchin Kitchen" and "Epic Meal Time" then you'll love this cooking comedy.
I wrote, directed and produced it with no budget. All the actors and editor both worked for credit to encourage my budding writer/director career.
I hope you like it and vote for my TV pilot comedy in My Film Festival. I'd love to say thank you at The Venice Film Festival.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home