Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Todd Lampe On Camera Shoot

I am reading a funny short from award winning writer/director Todd Lampe. He is a comedy genius and is in Second City with Christopher Guest. His skits and shorts make you laugh out loud.
The shoot is a 3 camera shoot. My character is a girl who just watched a movie with her guy friend. Everything she says he contradicts so she keeps trying to fix what she said to get him to get the point. The director said I took his notes great!
Acting is a process and a journey which lets you explore many different voices that someone wrote. It is magical when you are able to make the character come alive.
I can't wait to see the finished product that the amazing casting director, Stephen Synder edits.
I hope to work with Todd Lampe again as his work is fantastic.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home